Saturday, February 20, 2010

Something Funny

So, yesterday, I made a run to my least favorite store Wally World and I decided to finally purchase my own copy of one of my favorite movies, Scarface (1983).

There is one scene after all of Tony Montana’s success where he has to discuss banking fees, and he is arguing with Jerry the banker because the IRS is on to Tony’s operation and the bank needs to make it look legit, so the banker has to raise the maintenance fee for such a ridiculously large amount of money.

Today, I check and apparently, Bank of America (yes, one of the banks that was bailed out by our tax dollars, mind you), charged me for a maintenance fee that I did not even qualify for. Of course, I had to email the customer service and now I have to wait until probably tonight to receive an answer.

What are the odds! Just like Scarface, without all the criminality and stuff; well, at least not on my part. :)

Oh, and End the Fed!

Truth and Peace,

Rod

[Via http://politicaljesus.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment