Tuesday, January 19, 2010

For Food & Liberty-Lovers

By Tisha Casida

I am an avid Michelle Malkin fan, and her post on Garden-Gate was just phenomenal.  I believe in local food systems, organic agriculture, and being able to produce your own food.  I think that knowing how to grow food is the essence of being an American, and the Victory Gardens literally sprouting up around the nation are fabulous.

I am ready for real food, a real government with real representatives, and the kind of “real” liberty that we had when our Constitution was signed.  REAL – I want real, and that includes a president and an administration that is not full of…. full of lies, deception, and fakery that is disturbing and insulting to this American citizen.

[Via http://goodamericanpost.info]

No comments:

Post a Comment